What are INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles?
INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicles combine true peace of mind with the exceptional experience of owning an INFINITI at a Pre-Owned value. Confidence is enhanced through our certification process, which begins with a vehicle that was crafted to INFINITI’s exacting standards, passed a rigorous 167-point inspection and includes a factory-backed, up to 6 years / unlimited mileage warranty.*More CPO Warranty Info
Can all INFINITI vehicles be Certified?
No. Only INFINITI vehicles that meet our high standards for quality qualify for INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned status. They must be less than five years old from the new car in-service date, with less than 60,000 miles on the odometer. Plus they must have a clean, non-branded title and, most importantly, they must pass a comprehensive 167-point INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned inspection.
Where can I purchase an INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
How do I know which vehicles in an INFINITI retailer's inventory are INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned?
What exactly happens when an INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is inspected?
All INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must pass a 167-point comprehensive inspection. This inspection must be completed by an INFINITI-trained technician. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is provided along with a complete INFINITI service history review. All reconditioning must be done with INFINITI approved parts. Only upon completion of this rigorous inspection process can it be labeled as an INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
What is a CARFAX®Vehicle History Report™?
The CARFAX® Vehicle History Report is used by Pre-Owned car buyers, sellers, and the automotive industry to see a vehicle's accident, service, type of use, and ownership history.
What is the INFINITI CARFAX® Three-year Buyback Guarantee? Every Certified Pre-Owned INFINITI vehicle comes with a three-year CARFAX® Buyback Guarantee, which is unique in the industry. If the report does not include an existing DMV issued branded title (such as salvaged, fire or flood damage, or odometer problems), CARFAX® may buy it back for full purchase price. Proof that CARFAX® stands behind the information they provide to INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned buyers.
What is covered by the INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty?
This limited warranty lasts up to 6 years, and covers over 600 components including engine, transmission and drive train.*
- Engine: Cylinder heads and block and all internal parts, rocker covers and oil pan, valve train and front cover, timing chain and tensioner, oil pump and fuel pump, fuel injectors, intake and exhaust manifolds and turbocharger, flywheel, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission and Transfer Case: Case and all internal parts, torque converter and converter housing, automatic transmission control module, transfer case and all internal parts, seals and gaskets, and electronic transmission controls.
- Drivetrain: Drive shafts, final drive housing and all internal parts, propeller shafts, universal joints, bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Replacement Parts: Replacement of any part will be made with a new or remanufactured replacement part manufactured by or for INFINITI for use on INFINITI vehicles. If a part is not available from INFINITI, INFINITI may authorize an outside sourced part of like and kind and quality to be used in the repair.
What additional benefits are included with an INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle?
The INFINITI Total Ownership Experience is an unprecedented commitment to deliver the most personalized service from the moment you purchase your INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. It's all part of our philosophy that quality service is an indispensable feature of a Certified Pre-Owned INFINITI. Benefits include:
- Towing Assistance: Up to $100 towing assistance. If necessary, we’ll even tow your car to the nearest INFINITI retailer within 250 miles.
- Car Rental Reimbursement: Up to 5 days car rental reimbursement at a maximum of $35 per day for the mechanical breakdown of covered components.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If a mechanical breakdown of a covered part takes place when you are more than 100 miles from home, you’ll be covered for up to $500 for meals, lodging and alternative transportation.
- Ownership Online – offers INFINITI content, vehicle information, online bill payment, account information and more.
Are there options for additional extended warranty protection?
Yes. INFINITI offers the Elite INFINITI Extended Protection Plan.
- Expanded component coverage: Elite INFINITI Extended Protection Plan offers additional coverage for electrical, audio/video/navigation, suspension, steering, climate control system and brakes.
- Optional coverage of up to 8 years unlimited miles.
- Deductible: $0 deductible for any covered repair.
- Transferability: enables benefits to be transferred to a new owner should you decide to part with your Certified Pre-Owned INFINITI.
Does INFINITI provide any special financing or offers for Certified Pre-Owned INFINITI vehicles?
Yes! INFINITI retailers have access to INFINITI Financial Services (IFS) which offers great financing rates and offers for INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned purchasers.
What can I expect upon delivery of my INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle?
Your INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned retailer will present you with the following documents upon delivery of your purchase:
- Warranty Registration Form.
- Signed 167 – point inspection checklist.
- Copy of your CARFAX Vehicle History Report and Three Year Buy Back Guarantee.
- INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Booklet outlining all of your benefits.